Monday, December 28, 2015

It All Has To Go...

               The time has come once again to pack it all away.
     The Santa,
      and the favorite book.

The pictures
and the lighted houses.
 The bells and ornaments,
and things from the past.
 

Christmas cards and Santa mugs,

Angels, carolers, and advent calendars that decorate the mantel.
snowmen and snow globes,

it all has to go.
 
Normally, I feel like it's over before it begins, but this year I started decorating in November and next year I may start in October. I love Christmas and everything that goes with it.
Hope everyone has a wonderful new year filled with the best that life has to offer.
Have a great week!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. As years have passed, I don't decorate as much so there is much less to pack away. You have some lovely things!

    I wish you a happy and healthy new year. This is one year you won't ever forget though; the trip. What a pleasure it was to see your photos!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...