Saturday, June 4, 2011

Happy Birthday to Moon Daisy...

Today is my granddaughter's 12th birthday. She is a real sweetie. She loves music and would love to be a band teacher some day. She just won a trophy for the top student in the woodwind section. I am very proud of her for her sweetness and her accomplishments, but not so happy with her for growing up.




It seems like just yesterday we rushed to the hospital and there she was all little and wrinkled and white and fuzzy. The best little gift we could have ever received.

I keep telling her she is outgrowing me. She just smiles and says no, but the reality is she is turning into an amazing young lady who loves music, reading, school, family, and yes, boys. Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!  

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! She's so cute. I hope she has a wonderful day! :)

    They all grow up too fast for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your sweetie-pie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh! I know the feeling SO well...time...Grrrrrr!!Hahaaaa
    She's Beautiful!!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...