Sunday, July 3, 2011

Blog Award...


Thanks to McGuffy Ann of "McGuffy's Reader"!!! 

Thank you for thinking of me.
She has a really great blog be sure to stop by and check it out!!!

Rules:

1.Thank and link to the person
who nominated you.
2.Share seven random facts
about yourself.
3.Pass the award along to 5(I changed this from 15 to 5) 
deserving blogs.
4.Contact those blogs
to congratulate them.

Seven Random Facts About Me:

1. I consider myself a " free spirit".
2. My favorite food is "Texas made" Bar-B-Que.
3. I never untie my shoes.
4. I love to read mysteries and romantic suspense.
5. I don't care for romantic comedies.
6. Christmas is my favorite holiday.
7. I love snail mail.


My 15 nominees are:


1. Made in Heaven
2. Bossy Betty
3. A View From the Edge
4. Cottage Days and Journeys
5. Through Squirrel Eyes
6. What's Up Down South
7. Net on the Net
8. MDW's Love
9. Freda's Voice
10.Coffee, Tea, Books and Me
11.Socrates' Book Reviews
12.Crafty Sue 
13.Blueberry Craft and Hobby Time
14.Four Paws, Etc
15.Collectin' Texas Gal

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh, Thank you Kathy for thinking of me!!
    As soon as I can get "settled" long enough today, I'll play along!
    Happy 4th of July!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! That was very sweet. I am one of those bad rule-breakers, a rebel in fact and am very bad at following directions. Just so you know.

    Happy Fourth of July to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award and thanks for passing it on. Because I have been so bad at following up on awards, I've now made my blog an award-free zone. But thank you so much for thinking of me and giving me a shout out! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Kathy! You know I love your blog. It is very sweet and sincere. I enjoy your blog and you.
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...