Saturday, July 16, 2011

Blog Tag...

I am relatively new at the game of blogging, so I don't participate as much I suppose I should. Mainly because I am not very computer literate, but I will try. Thanks to McGuffy Ann at McGuffy's Reader for thinking of me. She has a great blog, so stop by and check it out.


I have to answer six questions and then pass it on to eight bloggers, so here goes: 

1. Do you think you're hot?


It has been above 100 degrees for sometime now, so yes. I am "hot".

2. Upload a picture or wallpaper that you are using at the moment.

                          

3. When was the last time you ate chicken?

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

 4. What was the last song you listened to.

 A great fiddle tune called "Sally Goodin'."

5. What were you thinking while doing this?

I was thinking I'm not to sure about this. LOL

6. Do you have any nicknames? What are they?

Kye- My baby sister gave it to me when she was two and couldn't say my name. It stuck.

I will have to think about the eight bloggers for a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...