Friday, August 26, 2011

I Am Determined...

To learn to knit.
I've been trying to learn off and on for about 6 years. Each year at our family New Year's Eve party my mother would pack up her knitting, bring it with her and try her best to teach me. This went on for three years. I still haven't mastered the art of knitting. I've ripped out all but two of the projects I started. One was a little white baby cap and the other a Prayer Shawl. I still haven't progressed beyond the beginner stage, but have decided to try again. This time I am determined. Wish me luck! 

2 comments:

  1. I tried and Failed!Hahaaaa...Crochet was easier for me to learn...You Can Do It!!!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been crocheting since I was 15. No problem there. I wish I had learned to knit first. I think my problem is I'm an "old dog trying to learn a new trick".

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...