Thursday, September 22, 2011

Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup...

I made some really good Spicy Chicken Soup last night at my daughter's house. It was too spicy for Tall Feathers and Fuzzy, so they had pigs-in-a-blanket and corn-on-the-cob. They were content and didn't seem to notice that we were sinfully indulging in possibly the best soup we'd ever had.

This recipe came from the blog Mennonite Girls Can Cook. If you haven't been to their site be sure to check it out.  They have a recipe today for Spice Cake that would go great with my morning cup of coffee. I may try it this weekend.
 The only change I made to the recipe was to use fat-free grated cheese, fat-free sour cream and salsa with no sugar. 
 We are having left-overs for lunch.

While eating we both decided-Mennonite girls can cook.
Have a Thrilling Thursday!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Yeah Girl! They certainly Can cook!
    I'm stealing this recipe and going to surprise Hubby with it! He LOVES the stuff!!
    Thanks!!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...