Saturday, January 14, 2012

Lunch At Cracker Barrel...

I'm way behind on my blogging, but as I glance through my dashboard I see that others are too. For me it has been hard to get moving after the holiday hoopla, but today I've had my morning cup of Butter Toffee coffee and am ready to put the holiday lag behind me.


As most of you know I'm not keeping Fuzzy and Tall Feathers this year. My daughter is now a stay-at-home mom, but today she had to be in Dallas, so here I am. I got here last night, watched a movie and got Tall Feathers ready for school this morning. Fuzzy is still sleeping off the affects of that late-night movie.

Yesterday, I had to take my dad to the dentist and afterwards we stopped at Cracker Barrel for a late breakfast. I love eating at Cracker Barrel and I love shopping at Cracker Barrel, but what I don't love is checking out and seeing my bill. Ha!

Here's what I bought yesterday.
1.Overalls for Fuzzy's upcoming 2nd birthday. I just couldn't resist.


2. TinTin for Tall Feathers and Snowy for Fuzzy. I just couldn't resist.


3. Chicken, sack keeper for pantry. I just couldn't resist.

There were many things I did resist, however, like the blue ceramic birdhouse, the wind chimes, the blue sparkly blouse...
There's always next time, right.
Have a nice weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...