Friday, February 17, 2012

Fuzzy Friday...

My hubby plays the piano. He will only play for me and it's always out of hymnals. Today as I was passing the piano I glanced at the song he had been playing and it spoke to my heart, so I thought I would share the first verse and chorus.

It may not be on the mountain's height, or over the stormy sea; It may not be at the battle's front my Lord will have need of me; But if by a still, small voice He calls to paths I do not know, I'll answer, dear Lord, with my hand in Thine, I'll go where You want me to go.
I'll go where You want me to go, dear Lord, o'er mountain or plain or sea; I'll say what You want me to say, dear Lord, I'll be what You want me to be.~~Carrie E. Rounsefell, 1861-1930

And for my "Fuzzy Friday":

Have a blessed weekend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...