Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Kreativ Award...

Thanks to McGuffy Ann at McGuffy's Reader for the Kreativ Blogger Award. She loves "critters" and has a great blog where she reviews some really good books.
The Rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Answer the questions below.
3. Share ten facts about yourself.
4. Nominate seven other blogs for the Kreativ Blogger Award.

The questions and my answers:
1. Favorite song-Sugar Moon
2. Favorite dessert-Sweet Potato Pie
3. What ticks me off-a lack of respect
4. When I'm upset I try to blow it off.
5. Favorite pets-cats
6. Black or White-white
7. Biggest fear-losing someone I love
8. Everyday attitude-optimistic
9. What is perfection-Christ
10. Guilty pleasures-peppermint anything

Ten Random Facts About Myself:
1. I love true crime stories on T.V.
2. I love Peeps.
3. I can't live without my cell phone.
4. I enjoy old Charlie Chan movies.
5. My favorite movie is "An Affair To Remember".
6. My favorite candles come from Bath and Body Works.
7. My favorite city is San Antonio, Texas.
8. I enjoy the BBC.
9. I am about to read Wind In The Willows again.
10. I have read To Kill A Mockingbird so many times I've lost count.

I pass this award on to:
Mama Hancock at The Life and Times of Mama Hancock
Daley at My Daley Life
Amy at Amy's Life
Donna at Made In Heaven
Betty at Bossy Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...