Friday, December 28, 2012

Three Hours Is Too Long...

Why are they making movies so long these days?

Hubby and I went to see two movies this week. We saw "The Hobbit" and "D'Jango". Both were nearly three hours long and felt like it.

I loved "The Hobbit" when I read it and although the movie followed the book it was simply too long. On a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best I give it a 3 for being so long and for being a trilogy. Sorry to any Hobbit fans who might disagree.

D'Jango was the same. It was simply too long. On a scale of 1 to 5 I give it a 3. I have too much to do to justify spending all day at the movies. Today we arrived at 1pm for the 1:30 showing and left at 4:30.

What happened to the days of hour and a half to two hour movies? Even "Gone With The Wind" had an intermission. I love going to the movies and will continue, but in the future, I will skip the three hour ones.
Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...