Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year, New Slate...

Today starts a new year and, as I am a person of lists, I have been working on my resolutions. It's not that I always keep them, but it never hurts to "regroup", have goals to think about, take a minute to look back over the past year, and decide what was worth doing and what wasn't.
For instance, I've been trying to learn to play the mandolin, without practicing, wonder how that's going to work out. Yeah, maybe I better add that to my resolutions list.
And how about the one every body has on their list-diet and exercise.
My list goes on and on. I think I'm going to add: 
Resolve to stick to my resolutions.
Here's the best part of 2012 for us.
Have a Happy and Prosperous New Year!!!
 























1 comment:

  1. Now, that is one cute, sweet baby! I'd say he made the year for sure!!

    I don't make resolutions or if I have I've forgotten them. :)

    Happy New Yearto you and all your family.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...