Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Room With A View...

I have been trying to decide for a couple of weeks what book to read next on Kindle. I first thought I might like to read Hemmingway and then decided on A Room With A View. The name has an intriguing ring to it. I started it today.

Books I have read this year:

1. The Virgin Blue: A Novel
2. The Backyard Bird Feeder's Bible
3. Memories of the Old Plantation Home
4. Sunday at Tiffany's
5. Little Women
6. Wind in the Willows
7. My Utmost for His Highest (again & again)
8. Choosing to SEE: A Journey of Struggle and Hope

Top five picks for summer reads:

1. Mark of the Lion Series--Francine Rivers(must read)
2. The Lady and The Unicorn--Tracey Chevalier
3. Water for Elephants--Sarah Gruen
4. Annie's People Series--Beverly Lewis
5. To Kill A Mockingbird--Harper Lee

I never go anywhere without a book. Hope you find some of these worth the read.

HAPPY READING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...