Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Has the heat wave broke?

I try to never look a gift horse in the mouth, but it has been so nice and cool here these past three days I find it hard to believe. I may not be talking nice and cool to anyone outside of Texas, but to me the high 80's are nice and cool.
 I took Fuzzy and the dogs out this morning and had to coax them back inside.
 We picked Tall Feathers up from school and spent another thirty minutes outside before homework had to be done. It was just too good to pass up.
If you're in Texas enjoy, I don't think it's supposed to last.
(Still no rain.)
Have a nice day!!! 

1 comment:

  1. It HAS been nice hasn't it?!!! Cute photos Kathy...and yes, sadly...next week it heats up again...sigh
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...