Monday, January 2, 2012

Looking Forward To 2012...


Hubby left about 7pm to drive the two hours it takes to get back to the city and back to work. Getting back to "normal" is always an adjustment after so much free time.

 I am dedicating Tuesday through Friday to packing all bits and pieces of Christmas away,

working on the nearly one dozen sock monkeys I promised would be ready by Christmas and weren't,
 and finishing a good book, which if I'm not careful will take precedence over everything else.
I love the idea of starting a new year and am looking forward to 2012. A new year is like a new beginning it causes me to rethink my priorities and focus on things I need to work on. I am a list person. Before I go to sleep at night I get out my pen and paper and make my list for the next day, so I have my list for 2012 and am ready for the challenge ahead.

I hope everyone has a great week and a great 2012. Christmas will be here before we know it.

4 comments:

  1. Goodness girl...wish I was half as organized as you!
    Can't wait to see all those finished sock monkies!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. I think I over-committed on this one. I promised grandkids, nieces and nephews one. I cant wait to see them either because one thing I'm not is organized. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sock monkeys! Or, as my grandchild says, "Monk Sockies!"

    I love that special effect on the first photo!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Pat. I'll have to remember that "Monk Sockies"! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...