Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tagged...

I was tagged by McGuffy Ann, at McGuffy's Reader. Thanks McGuffy!
All games have rules, so here are the rules for this game of tag:
The Rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then
create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag (eleven?) people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
Eleven (Fun) Facts About Me:
1. I'm a hermit at heart.
2. I rarely miss "Nancy Grace" on HLN.
3. I love a good mystery. My friend tells me I try to turn everything into a mystery.
4. I enjoy people, but I never mind being alone.
5. I still have my Christmas pedicure.
6. My goal in life is to be others-centered.
7. I still have my beloved monkey from childhood, "Monkey Joe".
8. I collect Chatty Cathy's.
9. I don't have my Christmas decorations put away yet.
10. I sleep with a fan on even when it's freezing outside.
11. I dip my popcorn in hot BBQ sauce.
My Questions:
1. What is your favorite color? Purple
2. What is your favorite flower? Iris
3. What kind of pet would you like to have, if possible? Just my chihuahuas and cats.
4. What is the most unusual pet you've ever had? A little bitty green turtle my grandfather bought me when I was five.
5. What is your favorite song? "Please Don't Tell Me How The Story Ends"-Ronnie Millsap
6. Why did you start your blog? For fun.
7. How/why did you choose the name for your blog? I am a fan of Bob Wills. I chose it for his song Sugar Moon.
8. Do you have a nickname? What is it? Yes. "Kye". My baby sister couldn't say Kathy. I am Aunt Kye to my nieces and nephews.
9.  What is the ringer sound on your cell phone? I use different ones for different people. My old ringtone was "Seven Spanish Angels" by Willie and Ray.
10. Do you collect anything? What? Nutcrackers, Chinese pincushions, cachinas, sock monkeys, old school bells, stereo viewers and stereo view cards, Chatty Cathys, Indian dolls, anything Roy Rogers, western Christmas ornaments, western salt and pepper shakers
11. What was the last dream you had? I don't normally dream and if it isn't an odd one I don't usually remember it.
Questions For Those I Tag:
1. What is your favorite childhood book?
2. What is your favorite childhood toy?
3. Who is your hero?
4. How many times have you read the entire Bible?
5. What is your favorite meal?
6. What is your favorite snack?
7. Are you a night owl or an early bird?
8. Who is your favorite author?
9. What is your favorite genre?
10. If you could change one thing in your past what would it be?
11. What is your favorite hobby?
I Am Tagging:
1. Mama Hancock
2. My Daley Life
3. Made In Heaven
4. Crafty Sue
I could only come up with four at this time. This wasn't hard until blogger kept messing it up. I don't know what the deal was, but I had to redo it several times.
Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Posted by Donna to SUGAR MOON at February 6, 2012 4:00 PM

    Oh! I;m just now seeing this! ok...But it'll take me some time!Hahaaa,,,
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...