Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Good Bye Spa La La...


And a great spa it was.

While there I received a wonderful pedicure courtesy of Moon Daisy. I am generally conservative in everything I do, or is that old, anyway I normally paint my toenails red or pink, but I told Moon Daisy to do whatever she wanted to. I knew I wasn't going anywhere for a while, so I just relaxed and enjoyed the pedicure. I now have the greatest looking green and white toenails I've ever seen. Half white and half green, painted diagonally. She really did a good job. The problem? Tomorrow I leave on a trip with the church and I'm trying to decide which shoes to wear. Do I step out of my comfort zone and go with the open-toed, or do I wear the closed-toed?
Have a great rest of the week!!!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a great time at the spa, and I know those kiddo's loved having you there. :)

    Oh, go ahead and show off those toes!

    Have a wonderful time with your church group.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need a pic of these toes. I bet they're really cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be Proud of those tootsies Girlfriend!!!Hahaaaa
    Happy weekend!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, be bold! Show 'em what you got!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sister, brother, and I live on the same street with our parents and between us have 11 children from 18 to 1 year old. We are constantly entertained at the things our kids get away with that we didn't, but that's also why I love MY grandparents!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...