Monday, July 9, 2012

The Spa Treatment...

This is going to be one lazy week. I hope I don't gain 10 pounds.

I am being totally pampered and this includes back massages, someone to prepare the meals, snacks offered every few moments, a chair to prop my feet upon, a large comfy couch complete with blanket and pillow, hugs and snuggles, and sno-cones prepared especially for me.

Where am I? 

At an exclusive spa, perhaps?

In Beverly Hills, maybe? 

On a Caribbean cruise? 

No, I'm staying with the grandkids while their parents are away.

Brown Hawk gives the best massages around and he cooks! He made chicken Taquito's for lunch and a cherry sno-cone for dessert.
He says he's making chicken nuggets and pizza rolls for supper
 while Moon Daisy makes brownies.
Crazy Hair can eat more snack food than ought to be allowed by law, but always offers to share.
Yes, I can tell this is going to be one lazy week.
And I can't wait.
Hope you have a great and lazy week too!!!

3 comments:

  1. Awwww....Enjoy yourself!!!!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you're at the most wonderful spa EVER! I know they enjoy you as much as you enjoy them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...