Friday, December 7, 2012

Seventeen Shopping Days Left...


A couple more gift cards and I'll be through with my Christmas shopping. Yeah!!!

Who would have thought a GI Joe would cost $30.00 (if you can find one). I guess it was a bargain though because you can throw him up into the air and his parachute will open. I wonder how many times he'll need to be rescued from the top of a tree or house?
 
 
And the "Walking Dead" Zombies-OMG-I don't even want to go there.
 
 
The one bargain I did get, after pawing for 20 minutes through the $5.00 bin of  Christmas CD's, was three Bing Crosby CD's.

Merry Christmas!
Have a good weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness, and I haven't even started shopping yet. Such a precious picture. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...