Wednesday, May 11, 2011

From Your Sonic Family...

Sonic makes the best Diet Cherry Limeades I've ever tasted. They come replete with hand squeezed limes and cherries. To make it even better Happy Hour(1/2 price drinks)is from 2-4pm. To make it even better I pick my grandson up from school at 3pm. To make it even better we pass Sonic on our way home. Good thing they're diet.

I have been stopping at Sonic off and on since November. Most days my receipt is affixed to the side of my drink with an advertisement sticker. I routinely pull it off, crumple it up and throw it away. Recently I realized a small strip of paper containing words of encouragement was also attached. I have begun each day to look forward to that little strip of paper and to be disappointed on the days I don't receive one.

The first time I read one I was amazed.

 
There doesn't seem to be many big businesses left that will risk invoking the name of God. This quote really made me stop and think. Three cheers for Sonic!!!
 Have a great day! 
  

3 comments:

  1. How Cool is That?!!!
    I'll check our Sonic out today and see if it's the same...
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Chik-Fil-A is the only other one I can name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't think of another one Either...how sad is That?!!!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...